Sunday, November 7, 2010

Our Quest to Get Family Pictures Taken

It has been forever since we have had good family pictures taken.  Sofia was three months old and she is now almost 22 months.  I have really been wanting to get them taken, but we are short on funds to have someone professional do them and we have not had time to go to Lincoln to have my mom take them.  My solution was to take the pictures myself.  We went to Burlington, Iowa to Starr's Cave.  The pictures didn't turn out too bad and I have had fun playing around and editing them.  I did not get as many family pictures taken as I had wanted due to people around, the sun going down and we were just short on time, but I did manage to get pictures of Sofia and I together.  Since I am the picture taker I am not in the pictures with her so it was nice to have Brian take our picture.  I of course took pictures of just Sofia too.  Here is a peak at some of the pictures I took and edited.



I'm pretty sure this is what she was thinking...







No comments: