Saturday, October 2, 2010

A New Pet

Brian brought home a snake. Yes, a snake! We believe it is a Kirkland snake. Brian found it at his aunt and uncles when he was working there on Friday. Kirkland's like to eat slugs, grubs, and worms; which we have plenty of all in our yard. We gave he/she a worm and a slug last night. Neither were found this morning so apparently he/she ate them. I don't know how to tell if it is male or female. Does anybody out there who reads this know? We also don't have a name yet for the new slithery friend. I would gladly take suggestions on that too. The cats have not figured out that we have a snake. I am hoping it stays that way.

Sorry the picture isn't very good. I was having a hard time getting a good picture.

No comments: