Tuesday, October 12, 2010

At This Moment...

...I love...

...that we have new playground equipment at Chandler Park.  When we were at the park on Monday playing on the old and they were working on the new.  They then told us it was ready to play on so we got to be one of the first to play on the new playground.  Sofia especially likes the slide!  The old doesn't have one.
...that our little girl loves to create.  Whether it be chalk, crayons, paint, markers, or stickers.  At the end of the day if she isn't covered in chalk then she is covered in marker.
...pumpkins!  I love seeing all the houses decorated with pumpkins on their porches.  I am waiting patiently to go to a pumpkin patch.  We have been so busy on weekends it has been hard to find the time.  I am also thinking about pumpkin pie.  I think I am going to try to make one this year.
...the fact that it is autumn and I don't have to put away my flip-flops just yet.
...the leaves changing.  There are a lot of trees though still hanging on to their green leaves, but those that are changing are so pretty.

No comments: