Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crafty Previews

It has been a while since I have posted any makings and frankly it is because there hasn't been a lot of making going on here.  I would love to have a bunch of new things to show you, but I just have not had the time to sew lately.  I am working on a few things though for the Harvest of Talents coming up at Lincoln Christian Church in Lincoln, IL.  Harvest of Talents is everything homemade festival of sorts.  All the money collected from the day goes to IDES.  I once again decided to share my talent of making felt play food.  Last year the ones I made were sold within the first fifteen minutes of the doors opening.



I am also working on items to sell that will benefit our church home.  Our church family has outgrown its building and we are in the process of building on.  Along with the new addition comes a hefty price tag that we want to pay off debt free.  Our minister challenged the congregation to use our talents and help with this project.  I will have more on this later as I get closer to having makings done for you to see.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its Michaela
Your felt food looks great! I hope the craft show does well. Also I check your craft blog every day and the art banner is awesome. Keep me updated.
P.S. say hi to sofia for me:)