Monday, September 27, 2010

Apples!

I am dubbing this week APPLE! week.  Apples is always the first thing that comes to my mind when I hear September.  And as I was thinking about what to be posting I realized I had several pictures and things with the apple theme.  So here we are at apple week. 

One day we would like to have apple trees, but for now we will get our apples from Brian's Grandma Thomson's tree.  Brian brought home a big bag of the delicious Jonathan Apples on Friday.  So guess what we had for snack that day?  Apples with peanut butter.  It is such a good fall snack.  Sofia likes to dip her apple slice in the peanut butter, lick the peanut butter off, and then eat the apple slice.  Brian has been dehydrating apple slices so he can have apple chips.  They don't taste too bad.  I think I prefer it fresh and not dehydrated though. 



I am excited about some of the apple things planned for the week.  I can't wait to share them with you.

No comments: