Saturday, August 14, 2010

Three Fabric Storage Containers

A month ago or so on etsy's blog, the storque, they had a great tutorial on how to make fabric storage containers (I will put a link to the actual site at the bottom).  I fell in love with them and knew it was something I had to make.  Several weeks later and I have made three.  They turned out wonderfully perfect.  I don't say that to puff myself up, but because too many times I am my own worst critic and for once I feel really good about these.  I now have my fabric organized in one place along with a few other odds and ends.  I now plan on making some to organize Sofia's toys.
  These were so much fun to make too.  You can find the tutorial at http://www.etsy.com/storque/how-to/how-tuesday-organizational-fabruckets-9149/.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Shasta, your fabric containers are beautiful and you amaze me with all you do without a pattern. Keep up the great work. I love all the pictures of Sofia's day and what she does. thank you for that connection for us.
So glad she likes the garden as that is such a learning experience for kids. Did she get her rocks yet?
Love, Mom (Ma)