Today was really the first day we went outside to play in awhile. It has just been way too hot. Sofia was itching to get out and play today so we went outside after lunch and blew bubbles. My pictures did not turn out as great as I thought they would, but oh well. I am sharing some anyway.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Bubbles
One thing Sofia has learned to do this summer is blow bubbles! She has become a pro at dipping the wand into the mixture and blowing to get bubbles. She would like to expand her independence by holding the bottle of bubbles, but we can all guess what would happen if I let her do that. She gets soapy enough just holding the wand.
Today was really the first day we went outside to play in awhile. It has just been way too hot. Sofia was itching to get out and play today so we went outside after lunch and blew bubbles. My pictures did not turn out as great as I thought they would, but oh well. I am sharing some anyway.
Today was really the first day we went outside to play in awhile. It has just been way too hot. Sofia was itching to get out and play today so we went outside after lunch and blew bubbles. My pictures did not turn out as great as I thought they would, but oh well. I am sharing some anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment