So far this summer has been filled with softball, rain, softball, and thunderstorms along with more rain. Half of Brian's softball games have been canceled due to rain or worse. Last Monday his team got through the first three innings and was canceled due to lightning and soon after it was canceled the tornado sirens went off. Luckily we live just a few blocks from the softball field. I jogged home before the rain started! I enjoy going to his games though and cheering him and his team on. He is on two teams again this year; one with the church league and the other on the men's league. Sofia likes running back and forth on the bleachers and I am not far behind because I am a nervous mama watching her. She loves clapping for either daddy's team or the other team it does not matter. If someone around us is clapping she is clapping too. I have a hard time getting pictures though because of our little girl, but also the fence makes it a little difficult. Oh well, I tried.

No comments:
Post a Comment