Sunday, May 23, 2010

Pizza


I am not sure when we started this tradition, but every Friday night we make pizza. There isn't much of a recipe I can give you for it because we buy a pizza dough mix where we just have to add water (I wish we could make it completely by hand, but we just don't have the time) and a can of pizza sauce. Brian usually makes the dough and spreads it out on the pan and then I do the toppings. When Sofia is a little older she will get in on the pizza making fun. Our favorite pizzas to make is hamburger, sausage, and BBQ chicken. This last Friday we made a hamburger pizza. Brian usually adds a little extra water to the dough and then adds whole wheat flour to it to make the crust a little thicker. We always make a slice without cheese for Sofia, but last Friday we needed two slices without it. She loves pizza and doesn't mind not having cheese, yet.

No comments: