I don't have any pictures to share today, but stories.
Today I had the girls color on construction paper with crayons. These crayons are made by crayola that are for small toddler hands. The girls haven't quite got the hang of coloring yet, but that is to be expected. I turn my back for a second and when I turn back around Sofie has red all over her mouth. She took a big bite off of the crayon. That’s our girl for ya. She was not happy with me when I pried her mouth open to get the crayon out.
I turned their pictures into windsocks! I rolled them into a tube, stapled it, and then added streamers on one end.
Sofia has learned that she can put her legs in reverse and they can go sideways. So the last few days she has been walking everywhere really funny. She will walk sideways and then she will decide to walk backwards and then she may decide to stop and dance and maybe walk forwards after that. She is such a silly little girl.
She makes us laugh so much. I can't wait till she can talk. I say that now, but when she does I probably wont be able to keep her quiet. I am sure she will have funny stories to tell me. She will already be blabbing away about something and then she will chuckle. So whatever she was thinking about was funny.
What a fun age she is at. I love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment