Thursday, November 19, 2009
New Diapers
These are two of the diapers I have made recently. I came across a one size diaper pattern and I love it. I made two diapers from the same pattern, but I made them both a little different. The diaper on the bottom is a pocket and the one on top has a snap in soaker. I have to say the snap in soaker one is my favorite. I am going to make all my diapers from here on out like it.
This is the owl diaper with the snap in soaker. I was just going to have it lay in, but Brian likes the snap in. I think it was a good choice. I now immediately grab for this one when it is clean. I have another one just like it made, but I am waiting for aplix, I ran out. I usually just use snaps, but I think I like the aplix on this one.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment