Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Illinois State Fair Fun

We went to the state fair! We had a blast. The weather was perfect; sunny and hot, but not too hot. Sofia was such a good girl and I think she had fun too.
Brian and I raced down the giant slide. This was the first time he had ever been on the slide. Every year when I was little we would have to go down the slide. Brian ended up winning.

We had to see the butter cow. This year it is a young Abe Lincoln along with the cow.
I thought this picture was cute. We were watching a dog show. The dogs were doing tricks and catching frisbees.
Sofia got to see lots of animals. Here she is seeing the mules.

The baby ducks.
Baby chicks
And the calf. Her hands were washed thoroughly after touching each animal so no need to worry.

No comments: