Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Mommy-hood


I love being a mommy. I don't care too much for the 2:00 a.m. feedings, but I would take them any day if that means I get to be Sofia's mommy. We are starting to get into a routine of things. She tends to take her naps the same time during the day and she already goes to bed the same time every night. She wakes me up about the same time every morning telling me we need to start another day. I cherish the mornings. After I feed her we talk and smile at each other. We even do Patty Cake. I have found myself doing things I never thought I would do. I was always against co-sleeping and then I find myself doing it for her first few weeks home. I never thought I would be using cloth diapers, but I am. I am even now considering using cloth wipes. I have found myself wanting less and I am content right now with my life. I cut coupons and plan our meals out for the week. I am actually organized! I am officially a homemaker learning all I can to cut back on costs in this economy so I can stay home and raise our children. I am doing what I have always wanted to do.

I am happy and God has blessed us.

No comments: